HOME INTERIOR 2011 TODAY

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Couple selling Alabama antebellum mansion

picture courtesy of TuscaloosaNews.com
I came across a story this morning in the Tuscaloosa News concerning a new listing in Eutaw, Alabama.  This is not your normal listing.  This home was built in 1852.  The property includes 8 acres with formal gardens, fenced fields and pecan, peach, pear and fig trees.  The home is listed with Advantage Realty Group which is located in Tuscaloosa.  Here is link to view the story - http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20110113/NEWS/110119873.

I have always had an affinity for older homes.  Growing up in Mobile, I have always enjoyed driving down Government Street, Dauphin Street, and Springhill Avenue in Mobile and looking at the older antebellum like homes in our area.  I have also had a chance to visit several antebellum plantations such as Oak Alley, Madewood, and my favorite Nottoway in Louisiana.

We do not have many plantation style homes for sale in Mobile but if you are interested in what similar homes available for sale, please visit my website listed below for my contact information.  By the way if you are interested in the home in Eutaw, please let me know and I will be happy to gather information for you. 

Steve Shaw
Gulf Region Properties Team
Keller Williams Realty




No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME INTERIOR TODAY
HOME INTERIOR TODAY
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme