HOME INTERIOR 2011 TODAY

Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

:: The Barrie Real Estate Report is ready to go ::

Wow, I have just completed and sent the first monthly addition of my new online news letter, "Barrie Real Estate Report". It has been a few years since I have had a news letter. The last one I had was a lazy ass canned product produced in the U.S. that Realtors bought and had sent it out automatically.

The main problem with that was it was an American product and Canadian home buyers and sellers really don't want to hear about Fanny May or Freddy Mac (unless they are American Idol contestants). How the U.S. market is influencing things north of the border is about as much as people in my area want to know about it. This week I have been working on the contents for a truly local newsletter that is relevant to our community

Into the wee hours of the morning and again for a few hours this afternoon I collected the email addresses of past clients, past contacts, family and friends. I sifted through eight years of completed purchase and sale contracts, my old laptop computer, the IBM Tortoise. that has not been used in at least five years. Surprisingly it fired up, though after a couple minutes there was a smell in the air like someone had stuck a work sock in the toaster. Any where and everywhere I looked for misplaced and forgotten email contact files and in the end I had collected up 996 names and emails!
The next step was to convert all of them into a format that my mail sender program would use and put the finishing touches on issue one of The Barrie Real Estate Report. In one push of a button, off it went in every direction of cyberspace to a computer near you. If there was ever a week in which I wish I had a paid assistant, this was it.
This is a truly local report that will keep everyone up to date on local market conditions and movement, news from or impacting on the Real Estate industry and some good, made in Canada Real Estate advice for buyers, sellers and home owners.

If you would like to add yourself to the mailing list to receive your own monthly copy of The Barrie Real Estate Report just fill out the boxes below and click the button.





First Name:
Last Name:
Email:


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME INTERIOR TODAY
HOME INTERIOR TODAY
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme