HOME INTERIOR 2011 TODAY

Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Statistics, Statistcs, Statitstics


I have to admit that I am a little bit different. I love to calculate and analyze statistics. Once a month, I calculate real estate statistics derived from the Mobile Association of Realtors and Baldwin County Association of Realtors MLS data. I then report and graph the statistics in a blog entry on the Gulf Region Properties Team blog. I try to do this around the 10th of the month but depending on what real estate activities I am working on sometimes it may be a week later. Here is an example of such a blog entry. I will post a link on the Mobile Alabama Real Estate Information blog every time the monthly real estate statitistics are posted to Gulf Region Properties Team blog.

Well I hope that you visit the Gulf Region Properties Team blog for statistics. In fact, please feel free to create a folder in your internet browser called Real Estate Related websites. You can bookmark/save as favorites to this new folder this blog (Mobile Alabama Real Estate Information) and the Gulf Region Properties Team blog. By the way, I would not be upset if you also save the Gulf Region Properties website to the Real Estate Related favorites folder :-).
I also wanted to let you know there are 2 other sources for real estate statistics for our area. You may want to save these 2 websites to your newly created Real Estate Related favorite folder:
  1. The Alabama Center for Real Estate. This website is affliated with the University of Alabama College of Real Estate. Various newspapers around the state are using statistics from this website. If you visit the website, click on either of these links at the top of the page - Housing Statistics or Construction Statistics. The statistics are listed by county so select the county that you would like data for - either Mobile or Baldwin.

  2. Center for Real Estate Studies. This website is hosted by the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. Once there, click on either Mobile Market Watch or Baldwin Market watch. You will find all types of real estate related statitistics for these two counties.
Please contact me if you have any questions about any of these statistics. I will be happy to work with you on providing more localized statistics such as areas of the county or neighborhoods.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME INTERIOR TODAY
HOME INTERIOR TODAY
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme