HOME INTERIOR 2011 TODAY

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Greater Palm Springs Realty

Palm Springs Real Estate Palm Springs homes for sale  Palm Springs condos for sale

I am delighted to announce my move to Greater Palm Springs Realty.  I made the decision after careful deliberation and feel confident that I have made the right decision.  Greater Palm Springs Realty and its sister company, Vacation Palm Springs, has great presence on the internet. I am certain that their internet marketing, along with mine, will benefit my clients - both sellers and buyers - tremendously.  Contact me if you're interested in selling or buying! 

Russell Hill    760.902.3121     RussellHill@dc.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME INTERIOR TODAY
HOME INTERIOR TODAY
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme