HOME INTERIOR 2011 TODAY

Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Appraisal Week in Review

With the holiday's approching you woul think that the appraisal business would start to slow down.

Monday I needed to complete the appraisal of a six flat apartment building in Mount Prospect. Then on to complete a single family home in Chicago's Austin neighborhood. Wendesday I was off to the South Shore neighborhood for a gut-rehabbed condominium. Thursday morning I had a sale of a new construction condo in Lincoln Park. As 6" of snow fell in the afternoon I was off the the Village of Berwyn for a single family home. My week ended Friday afternoon with the appraisal of a single family in the Village of Bensenville.

Even when its slow I get around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME INTERIOR TODAY
HOME INTERIOR TODAY
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme